(as of June 17, 2021)
- Type of test: RT-PCR Swab Test
- Cost: P4,500 + P1,500 home service fee
- How to avail: To book a home service appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0916-724-9792 or 0967-507-5194
HouseCall MD Philippines
- Type of test: Rapid Antigen Test, Rapid Antibody Test, and RT-PCR Swab Test
- Cost: P3,000 or P1,800 + house-call fee (varies depending on location; e.g., P4,500 for Paranaque and P3,500 for Mandaluyong)
- How to avail: Visit https://www.facebook.com/housecallmdph to inquire.
Juan Medical (formerly OneSwab)
- Type of test: RT-PCR Swab Test, Swab Antigen Test, and Saliva Test
- Cost: P4,999 (RT-PCR swab test) or P2,999 (antigen tests) + service fees (P500–P3,000)
- How to avail: You can book a test through https://calendly.com/juanmedical, email email@example.com, or contact 0918-948-4986.
Alcheon Medical Corporation
- Type of test: RT-PCR Test, Rapid Antigen Test, and Rapid Antibody Test
- Cost: P1,120–P4,000
- How to avail: You can book an RT-PCR Swab Test (home service within Metro Manila) through KKDay or contact them through 0916-485-4677, 0963-151-5862, or +632 8893-1111 local 2048 to inquire.
- Type of test: RT-PCR Swab Test, Antigen Rapid Swab and Saliva Test, and Antibody Rapid Test
- Cost: P1,800–P7,500
- How to avail: You can get tested at home by making an appointment through their website https://www.aide-app.com/covid-pcr or app (available on Google Play and App Store).
If you want more options, or if you’re looking to get tested for COVID-19 outside of NCR, check this list of licensed COVID-19 testing laboratories in the Philippines, regularly updated by the DOH. You may also reach out to your local hospitals to inquire if they offer any COVID-19 testing services.
For more helpful information about COVID-19 in the Philippines, check out our COVID-19 PH Resource Center.